Nuwati Herbals Teas work with the body in an all natural way to promote balance and good health. The loose herbal blends are bottled in amber jars to protect the herbs and preserve their effectiveness and flavor. Each jar contains between 9 and 34 different herbs.
Each tea contain 2 to 3 ounces of product and will make 15 to 20 cups of tea or more.
Nuwati Teas can be mixed together as long as their use is not in conflict with each other. For instance, we do not suggest you combine an energy tea with a tea for relaxation.
HERBAL REMEDY TEA BLENDS
- The Healer – Supports Immune System and Respiratory Health. This is a 2 Step process…Shake, Sniff then Drink.
- Bear in the Woods – Gentle Herbal Laxative.
- Buffalo Bone – Supports Body’s Structure.
- Calming the Storm – Promotes Healthy Digestion.
- Cloud Walking – Promotes Rest and Relaxation.
- Eye of the Hawk – Supports Healthy Vision.
- Howling Wolf – Promotes Throat Soothing.
- Laughing Coyote – For a Happier You!
- SeeLessO’Me – For use with a Healthy Diet and Weight Management Plan.
- Share My Blanket – For Sensual Energy
- Storyteller – For Memory and Focus.
- Tea Pee – Prostate Support. Special Award Winner!
- ThunderHeart – Helps to support Healthy Hearts. Special Award Winner!
- Time of the Moon – Comforting Support for PMS and Menopause.
- Toxaway – Supports a Full Body Detox
- Walk in Balance – For Tension and Digestion.
- Warrior – Your Antioxidant Shield!
- Wind Dancer – For increased Energy and Stamina.
- Wild Horse – Supports Fluid Detoxing.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Caution: Consult your health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, take any medication or have a medical condition.